Followers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

In the Midst of Winter...


Greetings and thank you for stopping by today!  I truly appreciate every visit and every encouraging comment.  Today, I have another card to share with you using images from the Winters Garden Collection by Gecko Galz.  I combined these gorgeous images with stamped images from Midwinter by Artistic Outpost.  The die cut snowflakes are by Retro Art Cafe.  To add a bit of sparkle, I added Glossy Accents and Rock Candy Distress Glitter.  With a heavy influence of Kraft paper and Timber Brown StazOn Ink, I found I liked the contrast of the stark white paper doily.  Thanks so much for stopping by today! Best wishes, Yvonne

10 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful how you have used the images and stamps together. Love the little bunny.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Astrid Maclean said...

Another great collage card Yvonne! I love how you manage to combine the printed images so seamlessly with stamped ones, this just looks wonderful!

Claudia N. said...

I LOVE that kraft paper background with the brown stamping on it, Yvonne!

And the images are gorgeous too - but it really is the "stage" you created for them that I love!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Maryanne said...

I love the brown kraft paper with the white and the images are so beautiful! Gorgeous winter card, Yvonne. I hope it's getting warmer where you are!

Terry said...

I love the kraft with black and white colors and combined with the stamps and images, beautiful! Lovely card, Yvonne!

Kay Wallace said...

Just an awesome card today, Yvonne! I, too, love the contrast between the white white and the kraft brown! Beautifully put together!

Anonymous said...

A lovely combination of images on your card Yvonne.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful collage card, lov ethe little rabbit.

Words and Pictures said...

This is lovely - love how you've combined the GG images with the Midwinter stamps - and the colour contrasts work so well to make the white even brighter and frostier - gorgeous!
Alison x

2amscrapper said...

love your color palette and choice of images.